Thursday, October 16, 2014

Total Black

Since I got back to Poland month ago, I don't have a lot of things to do. 
So I decided to run my site again. It's been a while since I've been here last time 
but I hope you are still wondering how am I doing.
If so, then keep following me and my new looks.
Here you go. First, after so long time, look which I called "total black".
No question asked. It is obvious why. Isn't it?

Hat- No name (bought in China)
Shirt- H&M
Pants- No name
Shoes- Dr. Martens

Pictures and edit by Sara Czech 




I need to admit it, it is not the best outfit for actuall weather in Poland.
It's getting colder day by day but I could handle it.
I still didn't get appropriate coat so...for now I am freezing hahaha.
 I just didn't plan stay in Poland, but my plans are changing every second of my life.
I am looking forward my moving to Warsaw (capitol of Poland) next month.
So everything seems like I am gonna warm place here for a little bit longer. 
That's why I will aslo have plenty of time for posting new looks.
So stay tuned, keep following news and I will appreciate some comments as well.
See you soon guys!

     



Pictures and edit by Sara Czech

7 comments:

  1. świetna stylówka! Pozdrawiam ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. super:) w dodatku jakie świetne zdjęcia :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bardzo ciekawie wyglądasz. :) Charakterystyczny jesteś! :) Dodaję do obserwowanych.

    ReplyDelete